Hey guys...I'm doing it! Week 2 and I have not given up yet!! Here is this week's Ten on Tuesday!
1. Is there a band/artist that you hate? Wow, hate...that is pretty extreme. I definitely don't like some bands or types of music but I don't know about hate. The list could end up being quite long, I'm sure, but let's just pick one...how about Justin Beiber. I just don't get it. Oh, I'm not 13 either...maybe that is why.
2. What do you do when you get a gift that you don't like? I guess I'm too polite to do anything other than look pleased and say thank you. I do have myself on home video at age 5 opening a gift of barrettes for my birthday. Let's just say that my look of disgust was not brief and it was followed up by something along the lines of "I didn't ask for these". I'm ashamed at my 5 year old self.
3. How is your work office/cubicle decorated? Is messy a decoration? If I could clean up the clutter (which is mostly scraps of paper with notes scribbled on them) it would be quite nice. Mood board, pretty calendar, a few photos, printer, computer, etc.
4. Do you use all of your vacation every year? I'm fortunate to be self-employed so vacation time is hard to define. Everyday is like a vacation (where I can define my own schedule) but the kind of vacation where you end up taking your laptop (so you can work the whole time).
5. Do you have a real or fake Christmas tree? Real all the way. It is still proudly standing in the living room glowing in all of it's Fraser Fir glory. I've taken everything down but the tree...I love it so. *see above photo for proof
6. If you could have anything for dinner tonight, what would it be? Pasta Salvi from Salvi's Bistro. If you live in Central Ohio and have not been there, go tonight. You can thank me later for introducing you to what I like to call "Heaven On A Plate".
7. Do you bite your fingernails? yes.
8. How many cups of coffee do you drink each day? zero cups of coffee
9. Do you have a nervous tick? No, no nervous tick. (gosh I'm boring...no coffee, no nervous tick)
10. How often do you vacuum? I have exactly 2 rugs in my house, so the vacuum doesn't get utilized a whole lot. I do sweep with the broom quite often though. Every other day I'd say.
That's all for now folks. See you next Tuesday.