Friday, July 24, 2009

Free Printables: Book Club Goodness

Next Thursday night I have book club with 8 of my closest book-loving buddies. We are finishing The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank which we picked specifically for the short story aspect of the book. It has been a nice summery read and pretty amusing. I'm going to really push for our next book to be The Time Traveler's Wife. I really want to read it before the movie comes out. I might have to bribe the rest of the book club with some fun book club treats!

Get the freebies for your book club too...
Book Club Gift Labels
Ex Libris Gift Labels
Ex Libris Labels

Thank you to Wedding Style Guide for the freebies

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hey. Thanks for your recent comment on my blog :) Cool you are from Columbus too. Your blog is going to suck me in I can already tell. I am a major sucker for letters and stationary. I joined the Letter Writers Alliance recently and am looking forward to getting involved with this soon! And I love etsy too - gotta go check out your shop now!