Thursday, January 14, 2010

Strange Things

Sometimes the husband does strange things.
.
I'm working away on the computer in the office.
.
I head downstairs to grab a glass of water.
.
This is what I find in the living room.
Strange things happening around here
.
By the way, my house looks a little sad without Christmas decorations.
.
And I need a rug for this room.
.
And I wish that "someone" would close the cabinet doors when they are done.
.
And we don't normally keep a pillow in a tray on the coffee table. Only on special occasions.

1 comment:

Hello, I'm Emily Clare. said...

Every once in a while my living room looks very similar to this. It's usually when I'm cleaning the floors and need to get other things OFF the floors.
And my husband is the same way about leaving cabinets open. Why is that? :-)