Monday, December 8, 2008

Address Label Bands *For Sale*

I had a special request through Etsy over the weekend.

I love your address labels that wrap around. Are you coming out with any more designs? Say a black and white one?

Well, in response to that, I got right to work on some new designs. I love when people ask for something specific. That way I don't feel so random. I enjoy having a purpose to make something specific. I hope these fit the bill.

#1 : Rowan...buy it here
#2 : Cirque...buy it here
#3 : Dotty...buy it here

These are listed as a PDF file that I will e-mail to you. $8.00 to print as many as you want & no shipping. They measure 8.25 x 2.25 and wrap around the side of your envelope. 5 x 7 envelopes work great. Like this...
If you want to download the Santa labels that I made last week...get them here or here or here!

No comments: