What to do with leftover turkey
a touch of butter (or oil)
2 flour tortillas
1/4 pound turkey (cooked, shredded)
2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
1 jalapeno (chopped)
1 green onion (chopped)
1 handful cilantro (chopped)
1/2 cup shredded cheese (Monterey Jack or Cheddar etc.)
1. Melt the butter in a pan.
2. Place a tortilla in the pan and rub it around in the butter to coat.
3. Heat the tortilla until air pockets form, flipping a few times.
4. Repeat 2-3 for the second tortilla and leave it in the pan.
5. Place the turkey, cranberry sauce, jalapeno, green onion, cilantro and cheese on top followed by the other tortilla.
6. Cook the quesadilla until golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted flipping once. (You can place a plate on top of the quesadilla in the pan and then flip it onto the plate and slide it from the plate back into the pan to easily flip it without loosing the contents.)
photo and recipe via Closet Cooking