Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wedding Invitation Book

Sometime I love getting lost in blogs. I've got some time on my hands so I start clicking away. Link after link after link until I get so lost that I don't remember how I got there.

Yesterday I was cruising along and spotting blogs and websites I had never heard of when I stumbled upon this.

It's a book. It's a wedding invitation. It's beautiful!

Check out how Nikki and Nick shared their story and invited their guests to the wedding in such a unique way. It's even got a tear out response card in the back.

Love it. I want my own copy. I don't know them but I just want to see it in person.




via Merriment Design. There are even instructions on how to put this together. I know I'm not that brave.

1 comment:

Kathy @ MerrimentDesign.com said...

Hi onalimb, I just wanted to let you and your readers know that I had updated the link, so you can get the instructions here:

http://www.merrimentdesign.com/smythe-sewn-letterpress-wedding-invitation-book.php

Enjoy!

Kathy @ MerrimentDesign.com