2. I spent the day painting the trim around the bedroom windows. The window all the way to the right (through the door) is in the new walk-in closet. We have not decided if we'll paint the actual window too. We'll leave it natural for now.
3. I cut my hand. I probably scared G when I walked into the bathroom holding it and proclaiming that I cut myself. When I released the pressure, a little dot of blood appeared and that was about it. But I got a kiss and a band aid.
4. Spring is starting to make an appearance outside. Thanks to the planting day with my mom back in November we should have some tulips and hyacinths in a few weeks.
5. I'm thinking of picking up Chinese food for dinner. You don't know how much I wish our kitchen was done.
6. I've been working on some new wedding invitations for my etsy site. I just need to take some pictures and post them! I'll share as soon as I do it.